new student registration

Items Needed In Order To Register:

* shot record
* social security card
* birth certificate
* last report card or withdrawal papers
* proof of residency 
* proof of residency must be electric, water, internet, satellite, land line, garbage bill. NO CELL PHONE BILLS. Bill must be current withing 30 days. CANNOT be a disconnect notice. If utility bill is not in parents name, a Parent and Landowner affidavit must be filled out.